Our cabin, GEAUX BEAR NAKED, is splashed with a little bit of Cajun atmosphere! Enjoy your coffee on the porch of this real log cabin and take in the breathtaking view of the sunrise over the top of Mount LeConte. Located in the Black Bear Falls log home community, just 3 miles and 5 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, this four bedroom, 4 Bath cabin is fully equipped and ready for your stay. Enjoy an afternoon cocktail out on the large decks or in the hot tub while enjoying the fabulous views of the Smoky Mountains. All of the cabins are spaced out so you are not right on top of each other. Our cabin has plenty of FLAT parking available. Also, the grounds are well manicured and the roads are curbed. Outside grill available for your use. Enjoy a fireside chat by either of the two stone gas fireplaces, upstairs or downstairs. Your family and friends may enjoy a game of pool, watch movies or catch the game on one of the sports channels on the large flat screen TV with surround sound. Black Bear Falls is a resort community with its own swimming pool during the warmer months and a clubhouse available to rent for your reception or family reunion. We are also just a few minutes away from the new sports complex, Rocky Top Sports Complex. Black Bear Falls can also be reached by a back entrance so you can avoid the main intersection of downtown Gatlinburg if needed. Our cabin is owned and managed by us personally, so you will get that personal touch for your stay! Don’t hesitate to reserve today!
CANCELLATION POLICY: CANCEL OUTSIDE OF 30 DAYS OF ARRIVAL, REFUND OF RESERVATION DEPOSIT LESS THE RESERVATION FEE. CANCEL INSIDE OF 30 DAYS THE ENTIRE RESERVATION DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED. FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL 15-20 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. HOLIDAY CANCELLATIONS ARE 60 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL AND PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL 45 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
- Cleaning Fee: $225 + tax
- Reservation Fee: $75 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $750
- Tax Rate: 15.75%
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Upon check out the unit is cleaned and inspected for damages. We also check for damaged or missing linens. Once I receive notice that everything is fine, I will refund the damage deposit via PayPal. This usually occurs 24-48 hours after departure. If you check out on a weekend, it may be Monday or Tuesday before the refund is issued.
We require a $750 reservation deposit to place a reservation. This is refundable only if you cancel outside of 30 days of your arrival. The balance is due in full 15 days prior to arrival. We use PayPal for all of our payments. Contact me for other options such as checks or money orders for details. YOU MUST BE 25 OR OLDER TO RESERVE AND BE PRESENT DURING THE STAY!
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 years or older to reserve and must be present during the entire stay
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only: Smoking allowed only in designated areas. You must dispose of all cigarette butts properly. DO NOT THROW YOUR BUTTS OFF THE BALCONY PLEASE!
- Pets Not Allowed: Absolutely no pets allowed.
Sleeps 15: 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms Beds for 11-15
All bathrooms have towels provided. You may have to wash depending on your use. Limited Toiletries provided. You will need to bring your own. All Linens are provided.
- Bathroom 1: toilet, shower, Main Floor
- Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower, Main Floor
- Bathroom 3: toilet, combination tub/shower, Lower Floor
- Bathroom 4: toilet, combination tub/shower, Lower Floor
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Leisure Activities Nearby
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Downtown: Loads of things to do downtown
- Mountain View: Beautiful views of the Smokey Mountains and Mount LeConte
- Resort: Seasonal Swimming Pool Access
- Dining:Dining table seats 8. Bar seats 3. Outside childrens picnic table available.
- Dining Area
- Seating for 11 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room: Large Family Room on Main Level and Large Den on lower level
- Parking: Flat Parking for about 5 cars
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen:Fully equipped kitchen
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio: Large Decks on both floors
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub