Welcome to your vacation DESTINation! Beautiful bay views of Destin Harbor from every room! Located at Destin Sands, this unit is located on Holiday Isle and is close to EVERYTHING! Recently renovated, this home away from home is furnished with beautiful NEW upscale furnishings! We have large, flat screen LCD televisions in every room with cable for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy fireworks every Thursday (during Summer) and on special holidays and events from your balcony or head down to our dock! This unit sleeps up to 6 people comfortably. Enjoy your morning coffee and afternoon cocktails on your private balcony, while viewing some of the most spectacular sunsets and sunrises around!
So you say you like boating? Well this unit comes with the use of a boat slip, so bring your boat with you! Only minutes away idle to Crab Island or the pass into the gulf. Find out why Destin is called the Emerald Coast! We have a brand new dock complete with an area to clean fish if fishing is on your agenda! There is no area available for parking a trailer, so arrangements will have to be made for storing your boat trailer. We can recommend some places for you!
Our two bedroom, two bath condo is the best bang for your buck! Extra large bedrooms with plenty of closet space, a fully equipped kitchen (many small appliances available for your use), washer, dryer, linens and towels are all provided. Just a few steps away from one of the most beautiful beaches Florida has to offer and crystal clear, emerald green water! Enjoy boating, fishing, crabbing, parasailing, dining and shopping within minutes! There are just too many activities to list here!
If you need additional information please contact us! We will be happy to send you more photos of the condo. We would love to have you stay with us and make some wonderful memories for years to come! We give discounts for repeat customers and referrals! If you plan on staying longer than a week, we can discount that too! If this condo is not available, we have another one in the same complex under vrbo #424403.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tracy and Jonathan
We require a $500 deposit to hold your date, which is refundable (less a $75 Reservation fee) if you cancel outside of 30 days of your rental. Within 30 days, the deposit is forfeited. The balance will be due 15-20 days prior to your arrival. We use PAYPAL for all of our payments. HOLIDAY CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT POLICY: If you cancel outside of 90 days of your arrival, deposit is refunded less the $75 reservation fee. Payment will be due in full 45 days prior to your arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $135 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Upon check out the unit is cleaned and inspected for damages. We also check for damaged or missing linens. Once I receive notice that everything is fine, I will refund the damage deposit via PayPal. This usually occurs 24-48 hours after departure. If you check out on a weekend, it may be Monday or Tuesday before the refund is issued.
- On floor 2
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: You must be at least 25 years or older to rent our units and must be present during the stay
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only: Only allowed on balconies
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- High End Quality Furnishings; Boat Slip Available; Near many shops for shopping and great restaurants. A few minutes from Harbor Walk Village
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Water View: Bay Views from every room. A peak of the Gulf from the balcony.
- Dining: High Top Table with Four Chairs
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer: Full Size
- Washing Machine: Full Size
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking: Two Vehicles Per Rental Allowed. No Trailers of any type are allowed. Commercial vehicles are not allowed for overnight parking.
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided: We do not provide beach towels.
- Wireless Internet
Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items: George Foreman Grill, Blender, Rice Cooker
- Balcony: Two Balconies…only one with seating for 4
- Boat: Boat slip available. Trailers must be stored off site and are not allowed in the parking lot at any time. Boat insurance is required and you will need to provide us with a copy of your policy.